Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Good-Bye, Kinda: I'm not closing the blog down, but I am giving you fair warning that this is going to be updated infrequently. Once a week at the most, once a month at least.

If you want to take down reciprolinks, I'll understand.

Some stuff has come up--my church has asked me to teach an early morning seminary class for high school kids--that will take several hours of my day. If I want to keep exercising and writing fiction, I'm going to have to give some things up somewhere, and after careful consideration, I've decided blogging is one of them.

Not that I've ever really updated this blog anywhere close to regularly, but I just thought I'd give a heads-up this was coming.

And if you do see me posting here regularly, yell at me and tell me to get back to working on stories.

Thanks a lot.

No comments: