Sunday, November 25, 2007

Back to Blogging

Well, I'm coming back.

I'm sure you all have noticed the new layout and the smoother features and some of the other stuff that's found it's way into the blog page.

Yeah, I'm learning.

All the learning actually has to do with some other blogs that I'm working on that I'm not quite ready to unleash on the public yet, although they are out there and running, if the more savvy among you are curious enough to try to find them.

But hopefully soon I'll be able to be proud of them and show them off to you fine folks and let you know they're mine.

In the meantime, this will continue to be my review site, my venting site, my on-my-mind kind of stuff site. In other words, the kind of site that only people who know me probably even remotely care about.

Speaking of which, the new Orson Scott Card book is out, and it's supposed to be fantastic. I still haven't read it, but it's an Ender book about Christmas in battle school. There was a lot of talk in the fan circles about this book before it came out. It was branded as being the literary equivalent of the Star Wars Holiday Special. But I haven't heard a word like that since the thing was published--apparently, it's great.

Also, some of you may have noticed that in setting up the link to that, I am actually able to have the text line up next to the ad instead of having it floating that the top of my post like a bizarre pointy hat sticking out of the top of a block of text.

Wow. First he chose readable colors for his blog, and now he's got HTML figured out. Next thing you know, the guy might end up writing something on the Internet somebody wants to read.

Hope everybody's Thanksgiving was happy, and look forward to both of my readers enjoying more posts in the near future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Erik said...

Thanks, thefrog!

BTW, I did enjoy Sam the Cooking Guy a lot. I think his show goes a long way to fix a lot of what's wrong with most cooking shows.