Sunday, February 29, 2004

An Alum In Need: I have my email address posted at classmates.com and my old high school's website. So today I get this email from an "former student" of my high school.

Let me introduce myself,my name is Scott Williams,an ex of Eisenhower
high school,CA,presently i am a navigator employed on board an Ascona
crude oil carrier vessel,owned by a greek firm and i have been navigating
for over 13 years of my life suppling crude oil and liquidfied natural gas
from coast to coast across the globe yet the level of my experience is
insanely low other than the oil sector despite facts that it has
consistently created so much wealth for people from all works of life but
i want to be part of the something new but lacked a reliable part.
Howbeit,one can only place a bet if sure of all the
cards,consequently,i'll place my bet believing you as an ex will not only
have all the cards needed to yield but maintain trust and as far as we are
concern,money is the only reason capable of being understood for any
investment to take shape.
Therefore,a concluded arrangements for the sum of U.S.$10,500,000:00(Ten
Million and Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only)is in place
to you once conditions and terms has been agreed upon between me and
you,and also i would want you to treat with absolute sincerity and
confidentiality as i lye in wait for you to tell me what you consider
appropiate to invest the said sum on through this same medium soonest.
Thanks.
Scott Williams.


The sad thing is, the grammar actually adds to the credibility of the letter.

No comments: