Saturday, January 01, 2005

To Bookmark: Well, not only have I decided to make a few New Year's resolutions, I've decided to start a new blog about them.

The 365 Day Turnaround will follow my efforts to get out of debt, lose weight, and get healthy. I'm hoping it will also be informative in a witty, Alton Brown sort of way. All my Atkins rants, financial stuff, and weight loss effort posts will now go over there.

There's a press release on it kicking around the internet news sites as well.

This blog will remain as my science fiction/magic/writing/miscellaneous blog, but hopefully they'll both be worth checking out.

Also, keep an eye on mildlyamusing.com. We'll have T-shirts and other swag and we'll even update the site with new stuff once in a while.

We swear.

Have a happy New Year.

No comments: