Saturday, April 16, 2005

Playlist: So what's the playlist on Doc's Windows Media Player? This is the current cycle:

New York City -- They Might Be Giants
Cake For Breakfast -- Greg Lee
Born To Be Wild -- Steppenwolf
Skank -- Pacato Cidadao
Spiraling Shape -- They Might Be Giants
It's The End Of The World As We Know It -- REM
'Til My Head Falls Off -- They Might Be Giants
Magic Carpet Ride -- Steppenwolf
The Ghosts That Haunt Me -- Crash Test Dummies
Most Precarious -- Blues Traveler
Dr. Worm -- They Might Be Giants
1985 -- Bowling For Soup
Ring Of Fire -- Social Distortion
Half A World Away -- Greg Lee
Love Is Eternity -- They Might Be Giants
Felicia -- Blues Traveler
Dude (Looks Like A Lady) -- Aerosmith
The Share A Story Song -- They Might Be Giants


Of course, I do still listen to my Yahoo! Launch station. But I have to have something to listen to when I'm not online. I'm still on dial-up for crying out loud, and my wife does like to get a call once in a while.

No comments: