Monday, May 17, 2004

Kid Gloves Coming Off: First, I'm going to be a professional writer. The workshop was fantastic, but the best part is that it isn't over. Dave Wolverton is going to walk me through an outline and a couple of drafts of a story--a good story I started developing during the workshop. Wolverton has given a lot of thought to a lot of aspects of writing--any writer should be anxiously waiting for him to refine the notes he gave us as a text into a finished manuscript.

Also, I'm ready to lose this weight. For the last few months I've been in my "about to go on a diet" phase--the one where I eat too much, justifying myself that it's because I'm about to go hardcore "next Monday." Whatever. Now, using the free calculators over at FitDay.com, I'm going to do what I did last time--eat right, count calories, and exercise.

So by the end of the year, I'm going to be strong, healthy, and professionally published.

Just watch.

No comments: