Sunday, September 19, 2004

Catch Up: I'm back from my trip around the world.

I have no idea what's going on in the news.

For all I know, Ivan wiped out the whole east coast and we're down to like 30 states, and I have no idea. It's a great feeling.

Oh, and about my Napoleon Dynamite review--some people asked if it was positive or negative. Wow, I'm a bad writer.

It's a positive review. I loved the movie. At times, my stomach hurt from trying not to laugh during the spaces between bits, even though I thought everybody was being really, really funny.

However, don't go in expecting the world's greatest comedy. Again, this is not a big studio comedy with people falling off of roofs or toilet jokes or anything like that.

If you can imagine laughing at a guy waiting for the bus with his hands in his pockets, then check out this movie.

Or better yet, just go to the website, look at the clips or the trailer and see if anything makes you laugh.

No comments: